PLANNING will get you everywhere. — Not planning will cost you money!
Some real life examples of uncoordinated planning by some clients:
- Arranging major radio and newpaper marketing referring to a website, before sending us the website or website update.
- That would have been OK late last century when we could drop everything because we didn’t have much to drop. Now, we must schedule our work to meet required dates
- Expecting top listing by Google on day one of going live.
- Google needs a couple of weeks to list new websites. If you need to be listed by a certain date, you need to plan, or pay for GoogleAds.
- Revising contents of website a day after going live.
- We love that because we charge for changes.
- Sending us 75 excel files of products for a shopping cart.
- One file is easier – we charged that client extra
- Sending us 320 emails (up to 14 overnight) plus numerous phone calls while we are creating the website –.
- We finally told that client to go elsewhere.