You know your own business better than we do
BUT, if you give us all the salient facts, we can have web page content written for you and optimised for search engines by a professional writer. This gives you more time to spend on what you are good at — your business.
It will cost you from $65 per web page (including GST). You choose which pages you would like professionally written for you. We suggest:
- Home page
- About us
- About the products / services
- News/Blog page
We see so many of our clients upload a lot of pictures but very few words.
Pictures need to be optimised and have ‘Alt’ text otherwise Google will ignore them — because Google cannot ‘read’ pictures. Combined with sparse written content, images that are not optimised result in a website that rates low in Google results pages.
Google’s priority is to provide a list of websites that are relevant to a search, listed in the order of relevance.
If someone searches Google for e.g. “industrial workwear australia” there are some 139,000 websites listed with those words. If all other factors are equal, Google will list the sites in the order of the most information to the least information. To be at the top of the list you need to provide the most information. (There are other factors).
We see websites with only 50 words, and websites with 1,000 words. Naturally Google assumes a website with 1,000 words is more relevant.
A professional Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) writer will ensure that your pictures and content are optimised for Google and other search engines.
You can provide your clients with up-to-date news items within your field or provide a less formal blog – giving your clients cost-saving tips and advice. News pages and blogs are an important component of an effective marketing and branding campaign because they:
- Increase your credibility with your customers. The more you share with your customers the more they feel that they know and trust you — and the more likely they are to use your products or services.
- Blogging in particular, establishes you as an expert in your field. As you regularly post newsworthy and relevant articles on your site people will return because you become the go-to person in your field.
- You can link your news or blog posts to your social media network such as Facebook, Twitter or Lindekin — and bring clients to your website.
- Google loves new, relevant content and posting frequent news or blog posts helps you get noticed by Google.
Another way to improve your position in Google is to publish articles at places like www.ezinearticles.com with links back to your website. These articles get republished many times and help Google rank your site as popular and therefore relevant. Our own 34 articles have been republished on about 1,000 sites, all linking back to our website. Your articles can be professionally written for you.
Our professional writer is Susan Barrett, PhD, details at www.susanbarrett.com.au. She is experienced at technical and non-technical writing and SEO. She will provide material for your website, your blog or news pages and for outside published articles pointing to your website.
This is a sure way to improve your position in search engines. Email us for more information.