We discount Linux and Windows hosting in Australia and we discount domain names.
Why do registrars and hosting companies like to sell through resellers?
Simply because it's easier for them to collect money through resellers. That's why we can do cheap hosting.
If clients change their email address, the yearly or two-yearly invoice from the registrar may not reach the client who may then lose the domain name through not renewing it on time.
Resellers are always closer to the clients. Registrars and hosting companies may have tens of thousands of accounts and so cannot provide the same personal service.
Check our latest cheap hosting: $26/year
• Cheap hosting
• Cheap domains
- 'A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a workstation...'
- 'A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do.' - Greer's Third Law.
- 'ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !'
- 'Computer /nm./: a device designed to speed and automate errors'
- 'Computers do not solve problems, they execute solutions.'
- 'Computers will not be perfected until they can compute how much more than the estimate the job will cost.'
- 'Data expands to fill the space available for storage' - Parkinson's Law of Data.
- 'Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...'
- 'Help! My keyboard is stuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'
- 'I can't use Windows. My cat ate my mouse.'
- 'I dropped my computer on my foot ! That Megahurtz !'
- 'I got to think less. I had thought that, actually.' - John Cusack, 'Pushing Tin'
- 'I had a fortune cookie the other day and it said:'Outlook not so good'. I said:'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'.'
- 'I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.' - Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.
- 'If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.'
- 'Light the blue touch-paper, and stand well back'
- 'NO, You cannot dial 911, I'm downloading my mail !!!'
- 'Q: How many software engineers does it take to change a lightbulb? - A: None. That's a hardware problem.'
- 'Smash forehead on keyboard to continue...'
- 'Smith & Wesson - the original point and click interface.'
- 'Software Independent: Won't work with ANY software.'
- 'Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there's Google.'
- 'SUPERCOMPUTER: what it sounded like before you bought it.'
- 'The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.'
- 'The spell-checker did that.'
- 'The term reboot comes from the middle age (before computers). Horses who stopped in mid-stride required a boot to the rear to start again. Thus the term to rear-boot, later abbreviated into reboot.'
- 'The ultimate metric that I would like to propose for user friendliness is quite simple: if this system was a person, how long would it take before you punched it in the nose ?' Tom Carey
- 'The web is a dominatrix. Every where I turn, I see little buttons ordering me to Submit.'
- 'There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.' - Ken Olson, president/founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977.
- 'This behaviour is by design.' - Microsoft Knowledge Base
- 'This manual says what our product actually does, no matter what the salesman may have told you it does.'
- 'This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication.' Western Union internal memo, 1876.
- 'Why should I press the Start button to turn the computer off ?'
- 'You start coding. I'll go find out what they want.' - Computer analyst to programmer
Tuesday, 18th June 2013