Platypus Websites is the one stop website shop
- Ecommerce Website $330 – what is included?
- Take our $99/year hosting and ask for free ecommerce (you load your products and information)
- Take our $52/year hosting and ask for a free website
- Register domain names with Net Registry, Australia’s leading registrar
- Host websites on premium servers in Brisbane and Sydney Australia
- Design / update / maintain websites small and large, ecommerce or info only
- Convert websites to mobile friendly WordPress
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
* * *
We can build an ecommerce website for your business for $330 including loading the first 200 products. The internet already reaches 93% of the Australian population so your market is large. See details and start your own business.
FREE domain parking.
Free email accounts and unlimited email forwarders. Daily backup available to restore from.
cPanel hosting admin is full of free utilities plus installers of popular software like blogs, ecommerce, website builders. Ask about addon domains with our larger hosting plans.
On request we install a FREE WordPress website with hundreds of options + content management system + responsive to mobile phones with the $52/year100 Mb hosting plan
We install a FREE easy to operate ecommerce website for unlimited products and categories with our $99/year 500 Mb hosting plan
We have many years of commercial experience and delight in helping new businesses achieve their goals. Platypus Websites has seen many clients start a business on their kitchen table and with the help of a good ecommerce website expand to selling from a shop or warehouse.
Read our website for tips on choosing a business, choosing a suitable domain name, obtaining the best products, categorising the products, delivery charges, planning a suitable website. Ask for our advice on getting to the top of search engines and what information you need on your website. We are Australian web designers.
We are resellers for hosting plans and domain names. There are benefts of dealing with resellers instead of large companies. If you change your email address and don’t notify the large company or registrar, you don’t receive their renewal notice. Then they can let your website or domain name lapse. We don’t let our clients websites disappear without every endeavour to find the client and give them the renewal notice,